Riviera Naturist Resort Rules
Riviera Naturist Resort, Inc. is a private, members' only club and reserves the right to suspend, deny or revoke any membership, with or without cause.
Riviera Naturist Resort, Inc. is a nudist resort. As a courtesy to our members and guests you should be nude in the pool area. Visitors usually decide quickly whether or not they like the new lifestyle. As a guest or member you are required to abide by the following:
Behavior or activity that disrupts the harmony and tranquility of the club is not permitted. Disruptive behavior/activity includes any physical or verbal activity that Is abusive or defames any member, guest, employee or the resort.
The general standard for noise Is quiet time from 9:00pm to 8:00am. Please respect your fellow guests. Exceptions may be extended for special holidays and/or events.
Taking photos with a camera, cell phone, computer, tablet or any other device is not permitted anywhere on the premises at any time without prior permission.
Smoking Is allowed only in open areas, not in any buildings. Ashtrays are provided by the resort. Please empty them in proper receptacles after use and return to designated area.
All trash and refuse should be deposited In the receptacles provided.
No one under the age of 21 is permitted unless otherwise stated and on designated dates.
Glass is not permitted Inside the fenced pool area at any time.
Solicitation of any business or any service on the club grounds is strictly prohibited without permission from management.
Please sit on your towel at all times when nude.
Personal music, TV devices may only be used with earphones in the club recreational areas.
Chairs and chaises may not be 'reserved' for an extended period of time. You are welcome to bring your own chairs. If you move them please return after use.
There is no lifeguard on duty, swim and/or use the pool or hot tub at your own risk.
Running, diving and horseplay are not permitted. Floats and rafts may be used during designated float time. Water volleyball and float time will be equally designated.
Please shower with soap each time before you enter the pool or hot tub.
Please do not sit on the edge of the pool or hot tub when nude.
Failure of a member to pay a debt to Riviera Naturist Resort, Inc. for any financial obligation incurred shall constitute grounds for membership suspension or revocation.
Owners, renters, and club members are responsible for their guest's behavior and daily membership fees must be paid prior to entering the club recreational area. All guests must register in the office upon arrival every time they visit.
Giving the gate code to anyone is grounds for immediate revocation of membership.
The Riviera Naturist Resort, Inc. grounds consist of the main clubhouse, pool and spa area, activity building, dance pavilion and deck, and all outdoor areas.
Leased RV lots, 'fenced' off areas and maintenance areas are private property.
Scheduled events and activities are subject to change and/or cancellation. Use of the kitchen facilities is permitted for scheduled club events only. Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse or fenced in pool area. By law, dogs must be leashed or in one of the kennels. You must pick up after your pet if you want to stay on resort property.
There are NO refunds or credits for cancelled, suspended or revoked memberships.
Your behavior is the determining factor in the length of stay at Riviera Naturist Resort, Inc. Your visit, lot rental, and/or membership may be terminated with or without cause at any time. The use of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited on Riviera Naturist Resort property.
Full membership will be considered after three visits and acceptance by Riviera Naturist Resort, Inc. Final determination will occur after a background check (at applicant's expense).
Additional rules for Tenants renting on a monthly basis:
1) You are responsible for the up keep of your RV Lot. This includes mowing, weed wacking, pruning, trimming of trees, trimming of bushes, etc.
2) If your lot has a deck, storage shed, or other structure you are responsible for the maintenance of those structures. These structures remain the property of Riviera Naturist Resort.
3) The kitchen facilities located in the club house, 3 bedroom trailer home, and grilling area not to be used for your daily cooking. These are to be used only for events only. Customers who are renting out a bedroom in the 3 bedroom trailer are allowed to use those facilities for their daily cooking.
4) Dogs are to remain on a leash at all times. The leash must stop them from accessing traffic areas used by other tenants / customers. You are responsible for picking up the dog's waste in a timely manner.
5) RVs, campers, park models, motorhomes must be kept clean and in a presentable manner. All sewer connections must be in good conditions and not leaking. Water connections should be in good condition and not leaking. Electrical connections must be made only with UL Listed devices and conform to the local commercial codes.
6) Rent, electrical charges, membership dues and other charges are due on the 1st of the Month. Payments made after the 5th are considered late and subject to late charges. You are considered full time if you spend over 15 days a month at the resort and will be subject to the full time rate.
7) Trash must be deposited in the dumpster. Boxes are to broken down before being put in the dumpster. Trash should not accumulate on your lot.
I have read and understood the rules, regulations and policies of Riviera Naturist Resort, Inc. and accept them for myself and on behalf of my immediate family and household, both as to the theory and practice.
In the event of ANY losses or Injuries sustained by me or by members of my family or my guests, whether on the resort grounds or as a result of my visit. I agree to hold harmless and indemnify Riviera Naturist Resort, lnc., The 5000 Club LLC, its Officers, Directors, Shareholders, Managers, Owners and Employees and Staff.
I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that if accepted, falsified statements on this application shall be grounds for revocation.
The copy of your ID/Drivers License will be on file at Riviera Naturist Resort, Inc.' s property and will not be used for any purpose other than RNR information. It may be given to government or law enforcement official if requested.
AS MEMBERS, THIS IS YOUR CLUB AND HOME AWAY FROM HOME. IT IS MANAGEMENTS GOAL FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE A FUN AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE.
Copyright © Riviera Naturist Resort. All rights reserved.